Welcome to the People & Payroll Community
Let’s Get Started!
- Your Feed: This is where new content is displayed, keeping you up-to-date on new information created from other users within the community.
- Topics: You can add content specific to the interests highlighted in these categories.
- Choose to follow a topic to receive notifications when new content related to that topic is posted.
- Main topics are featured on the left-hand navigation bar while all topics available can be found under All Topics.
Create a Post:
- Post Options: Depending on the type of post you’d like to create, there are three options to choose from (Post, Question, and Discussion).
- Post: Create a simple, complete status update designed to quickly share what’s on your mind with the community.
- Question: Perfect to use to find definitive answers regarding a topic or a question. Select the “poll” option or post “anonymously” depending on the type of question you’d like to pose to the community.
- Discussion: Great for ongoing dialogue with others in the community by defining a title/header and a body for the contents of the discussion you’d like to create.
- Add Topics: Tag a topic or topics to the post created depending on where you’d like to allocate that post to (e.g., HR, Technology, Payroll & Finance etc.)
- Stay informed on activity within the community by configuring your notification preferences! Simply got to your profile image, then select Account Settings > Email Notifications.
- Define the frequency and which content you’d like to receive notifications for.
- Make changes to your user profile by going to Profile > Edit Profile. Here, you can make changes to your profile image, add an “About Me” section and even include links to your social media pages.